Secure Key Storage
- Ensure stored cryptographic keys cannot be compromised
- Ideally suited to software environments
- Reduce risk
- The confidentiality, control, authenticity & availability of data & services ultimately relies on the security of cryptographic keys such as encryption keys or private signature keys
- The compromise of such keys can divulge private data, destroy trust, allow unauthorised access or lead to false representations
- Relevant to applications and services relying on cryptographic keys
- Works with any type of key (private, symmetric)
- A software solution
Cryptographic Key Management
- Simplify key management
- Can augment existing key management schemes such as PKI, or operate as a complete independent key mangement system
- Resilient and secure
- Managing and controlling cryptographic keys is the ultimate means of controlling access to secure data, systems or services
- Control who, when and from which device secure data or services may be accessed
- Ensure accountability
- Ability to monitor and control all keys in a domain, but without knowledge of their value
Ownership and Control of Data
- Leverage the high availability and integrity of Cloud or similar services to significantly enhance the security
- But maintain full control over the secrecy of keys
- No sacrificing or diminishing of control over secrecy
In software environments, security is normally reliant on the Operating System. SEAcurIT‑e® presents a more advanced and better way of doing things.
SEAcurIT‑e® tackles the threat of data breaches and exposure of sensitive or confidential data by massively strengthening the protection and security of cryptographic keys and other important security data. It provides next generation security that is applicable to both traditional and emerging security applications.
SEAcurIT‑e® effortlessly leverages the high availability and integrity of Cloud-type services to vastly enhance the security and control of cryptographic keys and other security values. Core to SEAcurIT‑e® is that it does this without any relinquishing of control over the secrecy of keys to any other party. There is consequently no need to trust or depend upon a third party to maintain the secrecy of keys, regardless of the strength of any user passwords.
The management and control features allow administrators to maintain control over all keys in a domain, but without knowledge of their value. Similarly, individual users can manage their own keys and devices. In essence, it offers centralised management and control, but distributed security.
SEAcurIT‑e® is a flexible and adaptable solution that is not tied to any one service provider. It can remove risks from weak passwords, and strengthen security applications.